About the Trust
Lossiemouth Community Development Trust was formed to represent and promote plans for residents and tourism in Lossiemouth by adopting a joint community approach towards improving facilities for the benefit of everyone in the community.
The objects of the Trust are:
1. To consult with, inform and represent the interests of, the whole community throughout the lifetime of the Trust;
2. To investigate the opportunity and viability of various community-led initiatives;
3. To report back to the wider community as appropriate;
4. To establish whether or not the community wishes to pursue the proposed initiatives,
5. To form a community company, if appropriate, to progress and implement the initiatives.
6. To liaise with agencies, statutory bodies and landowners or their representatives as appropriate.
7. To secure funding from appropriate bodies to enable the appointment of various professionals and consultants to assist the work of the group.
Lossiemouth Community Development Trust
Want to Help or Make A Donation?
There are a number of ways you can help.
Click on one of the buttons below
10 James Street
Lossiemouth Community Development Trust is a Scottish Charity registration number SC045972.